Works in progress
Terms and Conditions:
• By purchasing an item from HorrorFactory.com this contract shall constitute a legal and binding agreement between Purchaser and their Associates, herein after refered to as “Client” and HorrorFactory.com
• The “Client” and their Associates, hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless HorrorFactory.com against any and all claims, suits, costs, damages, and expenses that HorrorFactory.com may sustain by reason of any acts or omissions by the “Client” and their Associates, and/or family, employees, associates, affiliates and/or partners. In the event of a suit, demand or claim against HorrorFactory.com arising out of any acts or omissions on the part of the “Client” and their Associates, the “Client” agrees to pay any judgment or settlement resulting from such suit, demand or claim, and to pay all reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by HorrorFactory.com in defending against such suit, demand or claim. In the event of any dispute between the “Client” and HorrorFactory.com the “Client” agrees that the proper venue for such action shall be conducted in the state of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
• All materials, props, sculptures, miniatures, models, moldings / castings and pieces of a prosthetic nature constructed by HorrorFactory.com for the “Client” and are provided in good faith and with no warranty, expressed or implied, and are to be used / worn at the “Clients” own risk. it is hereby understood and agreed to by the “Client” that HorrorFactory.com accept no responsibility in any away, expressed or implied, for any accidental injury, disfigurement or death due to improper handling or accidental mis-use of its Products and or Materials.
• HorrorFactory.com, the HorrorFactory.com logo and all related sculptures, miniatures, models, moldings / castings and HorrorFactory.com graphics are trademarks™ of, and are owned by, HorrorFactory.com.
• HorrorFactory.com, the HorrorFactory.com logo, and all materials provided by HorrorFactory.com are protected under the copyright laws of the United States and foreign countries. Any additional reproduction, duplication, publication or public exhibition without prior written permission and monetary compensation, including all trademarks™ and copyrighted materials provided by HorrorFactory.com, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized reproduction or use will subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and Rhode Island state law.
• It is expressly understood that in the event of war, riot, rebellion, blackout, fire, floods, strikes, labor action of any kind, force majeure or other similar or different causes beyond the control of HorrorFactory.com that HorrorFactory.com shall not be held liable for any delay or suspension of performance of services rendered and employment thereby.
• I, the client, have read the above and do hereby understand that this contract constitutes a legal and binding agreement between myself and HorrorFactory.com, and I therefore knowingly release the afore mentioned, HorrorFactory.com, from any and all personal liability .
Back to Catalog
|By purchasing our products you are agreeing to our|
Terms and conditions of sale
|[an error occurred while processing this directive]
|© Copyright 2003 HorrorFactory.com